TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

As a TPM shareholder I am just reaching out to see if any major...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As a TPM shareholder I am just reaching out to see if any major shareholders wish to discuss IInet internet and the customer service experience? My issues stem from the overseas call centre staff who are trained call centre operatives but have little to no training in tech. They read from a list of trouble shooting for all problems and have displayed little commonsense or know how. The lip service received has wasted around 20 hours of my time on the phone. Previous phone calls and steps taken to find solutions are met with a new fresh round of trouble shooting for each new call to the centre. They put you on hold while they read from a list to attempt to solve your problem.

I use TPG for mobile and am quite happy with the service there besides the low reception but its cheap and rarely causes a problem.

As a shareholder with a moderate 2500 shares and no short positions. I am very concerned and am sure IInet is not saving money by having tech staff based overseas but losing customers. A quick 10 minute chat 5 years ago when IInet was based in Perth usually solved any issues I had. Now it takes 20minutes of my time just to get round to the first question I have after all the wait time and proof of identity then blah, blah blah from the staff.

A supervisor at IInet said to me he is sick of losing so many long term customers because of poor service. I have been with IInet for 5 to 10 years, not sure exactly.

I think the share price drop over the last few months is because of IInet's poor performance and what TPM has paid for IInet. IInet went from being a great company to a bucket of @#$% overnight after TPM took it over.

Fix IInet if you want to fix the TPM share price imo.

Note: TPG has some great deals at the moment and expecting it to make up for IInet's drag. 10 gigs for $39.95 including phone calls should take business back from Amaysim.

Good luck holders, not a shorter if you read my other posts on other stocks you will see. Im usually bullish and hate to have to talk down my own shareholding.
    Last edited by West Coast: 25/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.