IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Can u do everyone a favour and post something that displays your...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Can u do everyone a favour and post something that displays your intellect and not just your emotions.

I just spoke to the CEO Leearne. She informed me that the trip to the USA recently to meet with research dx and the exonet presentations went exceptionally well. Announcements re the 500 person trial for breast using subb2m and ovarian screening using exonet are on track for release by end of this month as previously indicated by the company. The tone from leearne was extremely positive on these fronts as it was in relation to the posters and meetings held re exonet at ISEV for further collaborations and revenue opportunities. She did say the SPR work for a health panel (pan cancer test) was delayed as it was due end of May. Overall, she is extremely positive about where the company is at (she is disappointed at the share price as we all are) but felt things are looking positive for a rerate post these next few announcements being delivered before end of next week. Of course u never know with emotional traders what could happen but as a company workkng in the field of science trying to solve really hard problems they are pushing through each milestone with good success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $43.21K 74.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11657 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.