IIQ 8.20% 66.0¢ inoviq ltd

I've thought more about my post on the David Williams options...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I've thought more about my post on the David Williams options scenario where i initially thought he was getting himself a bargain and i was a little put out by it. Ive reflected and my 2 cents worth, as follows:
    - he's an incredibly successful business man (too many points to detail)... so, for IIQ to attract him the option terms need to be mutually beneficial, or he wouldn't waste his time. I say mutuallly beneficial...which i think they are.
    - through these new options, David Williams is also going to give IIQ circa $6mill of his money on top of the money he spent on market to aquire his current stake of approx 5% of the company shares. That is a big vote of confidence from him. And i rate his vote as significantly meaningful/informed.
    - he is making the time/effort to be chairman; not a small decision as it will require additional effort and time (which he could apply elsewhere - ie the love of his life, polynovo , or others)
    - u don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that he is investing these $ and time because he sees there is a pretty good likelihood that this company is going to go very well...he is not putting all this money in for a 50% return, thats for sure.
    - I also consider that he has had 2 of his key long term directors/business associates working on the board at IIQ for a couple of years now also (MJ and PP).
    If this company delivers, over time, a market cap initially, of $500mill plus is reasonable (10x current price).I have been in Bard1and Sienna back in the day and now the merged IIQ and lived thru years of boring trading days ....; oh, and 2 weeks of OMG (I'm gonna be rich moments)... which disappeared. But ive tried to learn along the way, about investing and why these things happened etc...
    I'm very confident now tho that we are genuinely entering a new chapter in the life of IIQ which will over time likely build another great Australian business. We have the incredible technology (SubB2m and Exonet) which underpins our future possibilities; finances to ensure we can survive a few more years until revenues become significant, a strategy to get these great technologies/products to market; partnerships in industry/cutting edge research institutions; the people who built the plan are delivering on it. It has taken time... but if we remember that we have all invested in an emerging business i think it's reasonable to understand that it is not easy and it actually does take time. I think most of those people who bought in on the last big share price upswing and have bemoaned the lack of progress since have slowly sold out to buy their next lotto ticket in some other stock. When this kicks up again... they will be back and we will all have to listen again to their mindless dribble . Got to take the good with the bad i guess!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.050(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $60.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 66.0¢ 61.0¢ $296.4K 471.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11184 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 23617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
64.5¢
  Change
0.050 ( 7.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.5¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ 31571
Last updated 15.19pm 14/06/2024 ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.