TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Sure C4 I'm aware of that and thus being the reason for so many...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Sure C4 I'm aware of that and thus being the reason for so many wells. It's just when I read the presentation and noticed 8mmcft down to 2mmcft it got me thinking again of Occam's concern as posted 19/5/9...

"In other words it is no good getting an initial flowrate of 3-4, or even 5-7 mmcfd, if it drops off significantly over the test period, which would mean that a lot more wells would have to be drilled, which in turn would impact on the economics. Thats why they test the well for 60 days to get all the relevant data before running economics."

I’m not concerned about the remaining fluids even though they influence the production rates and possible net pay. They will sort this out IMHO. However, is 5.6mmcfd enough? I would assume that it’s for this reason that the big end of town is staying on the sidelines. And it could be some time yet before we really see TSV move north to where it belongs.

Also worth reading the following link...

http://www.prymeoilandgas.com/downloads/media/PrymeTightGasArticleFINAL_May25_06.pdf

Still excited! Just playing devil’s advocate and with little knowledge as to what's economical in their case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.