CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

IIR Initiates Coverage: 4.7c price target (DCF base case), page-110

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

I was in the same boat.. but I watched daily.

I was contacted recently about the webinar, to give feedback or get any clarification, and I gave the Aaryn my direct feedback. Very much along the lines of your post.

I was replied to directly and comprehensively. The direction and strategy is clear.
    Recent company objectives that were outlined in notices and releases have been achieved.

Previous management have over promoted the company and shareholders have paid the price. Current management vowed not to do the same thing. Communications have been very lean over the last couple of years, but will be more balanced going forward. But they will not make announcements for the sake of it. Due to strategic and the sensitive nature of the sector we are invested in, it is better to build and grow, not make a song and dance all the time.

Nothing about the future is set in stone and things will be revealed as they are achieved or not. Everyone would like to know in advance... I know I would. In studying the achievement of the last 2 years and seeing the direction and growth happening, I am happy to hold here.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963028 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 225000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.