CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

@T.E.P. I'm bullish on CXZ. I think the chances of the GM...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @T.E.P. I'm bullish on CXZ. I think the chances of the GM contract not being renewed are very slim. Lucerne exited their positions in multiple companies, likely due to losses throughout 2020, and I never took it as a lack of faith in the future of CXZ.

Investing in CXZ is a "gamble" like any other small cap company, at these SP levels there are significant price swings in either direction. However it is definitely not a 50/50 situation. In my opinion anyone willing to sell at these levels is an idiot. Regardless of whether anyone believes the GM contract will be renewed or not, in the coming months the speculation will drive the SP into the 2-3c levels.

My main concern is management's history of selling shares in the 2-3c range. While I understand insiders grabbing a neat profit at peak SP levels, they must understand it doesn't project much faith in the company. If the board of directors/CEO start selling at these levels before the renewal of the GM contract (~August) I will do the same. On the other hand our CEO made the equivalent salary of a 16 yr old flipping burgers at McDonalds in 2020 so he at least must have some faith in the future SP of CXZ.
    Last edited by mp112: 09/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $18.8K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 354827 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.