AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I have always remained bullish MNM and I probably say to much at...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I have always remained bullish MNM and I probably say to much at times but this is my investment and unlike Huddo, I am bullish everyday and IF that ever changed I would sell and never return,,,,(It wont)

You need to take some posters seriously and others like Huddo with a teaspoon of salt and hopefully taquila,,,,who on earth with any common sence/brains changes their mind 3 time a week? The same people that attend an AGM, hate what they hear but also the same people that lied about attending the AGM....

Today the two directors voted with their wallets and I am with them...MB was also buying shares over 12 cents a few months ago and I assume he has paid much higher too,,,

We can argue all day but the future is unknown to some.... and in time all will be reveiled....

MNM is a company whose value has gone from about 45 million to 14 million in a few months...

This was due to Fortrend,no news, low coal prices and a terrible small cap sector IMO....

I wonder if Warren Buffet would say its a better buy now or 5 months ago?

45 million or 14 million for EXACTLY the same company???

YOU DECIDE,,,,CHEAP AS CHIPS IMO,,,,Small Caps need news and our time will come,,,BR and me welcome anymore oppies anyone :-0)

Most here expecially the trades will look to buy good stocks before the news and right now MNM is flying below the radar....instead of crying buy some damn shares and be smiling in a few months,,,,

unless you think management,consultants and everyone is a moron...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.