AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Thanks Lex. So 80% would be 4c atm. Possibly less by the time...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Thanks Lex. So 80% would be 4c atm. Possibly less by the time that allocation takes place."

Ms Peel, are you sure you a holder?? OMG

Where do you get 4 cents from...just because the documents say up to 80% does not mean it will be 80%.(20% discount, last placement was 10% discount if I recall and it did not include the directors)

Every wondered/thought me might get some good news before hte placement and the SP wold be much higher?

Do you seriously think MB who ownes 10% of regeister wants it to go lower so he can get another 200k worth? I am pretty sure he would rather the SP rally hard and get the 200 k worth of shares at 10 cents considering the amount of shares he holds?

Use this time to your benefit,,,Its unfortunate that some of us have no more cash but most of us here know MNM is the biggest bargain ever...

BR thx for your great info on Tata,,,looks like they already getting prepared to ship their own coal from BM,,,no wonder they such a big company,,,smart smart

If you expecting to ship hundreds of shiploads a year why not buy your own ship,,,,mmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.