AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

ik negotiations, page-28

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Ms Peel,,,Please relax,,,Those buyers or props that we have seen have most likely been removed by people wanting more of your shares and others who continue to get scared and sell low...

Do you still not understand how this game works.... Come on
    if you were holding heaps and wanted more why on earth would you inflate the buy side and make it look strong...You would not be scared into selling your shares then...?

Pull away the buys and booommmmmmm all the Ms Peel's freek and sell...this is how the rich get rich,,,believe me, they dont all buy after the news at a premium...like some here

Even fortrend is most likely set to buy when the time is right, They have made a loss from MNM so far and they not getting any more shares in the near term...They may even buy more when this one turns to get a better price for the shares they do hold...

Remember that whatever the SP is, when the news comes and the BUYERS really come, how long do you think it will take to eat through those few hundred thousand sellers below 7 cents?? an hour maybe two??

The register is tight and most of us are down which IMO means that most of us will not be interested in selling any below 12 cents?
    And the ones who know what news to expect will not be selling at all in 2013 if all goes well anyway...

sorry for the ramble but some posts just make me angry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.