AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

We completely understand your frustrations Mrs P.It is hard to...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    We completely understand your frustrations Mrs P.

It is hard to fathom how a company like MNM with the assets and fundamental potential is not rated better by the market, but this is a sign of what happens when a small speccie needing cash relies on the likes of SI's and FT type deals who then sell into the buyers for a quick gain.

The fact that in this latest ann that MNM are raising cash without going to the likes of FT, in the first instance, is indicative that IK is aware of the impact they have had on the SP.

If he didn't care, he'd just issue more to FT and be done with it. That may still happen, but as SH's, it's a little too late to whinge when a public CR was ann'ed and the SP was smashed down way below it resulting in that being pulled and FT facility ann'ed.

If we had supported the SP at the time, well the SP may be in a better place. having said that, would have taken quite of bit of buying support at the time...so I'm not be critical.

Hindsight and all that.

Anyway, Dir's buying more is bullish. Let's remember that MB has only ever accumulated over the years and never sold one share.

So, the question that can be asked - if the Chairman who would be privy to certain information (obviously) has only ever accumulated over the years and is still doing so, then we little players should follow that money methinks.

I'd rather 8 million in the next placement go to Dirs with a discount who have a track record of being "sticky", rather than another FT drawdown who do not.

Now if these SI's involved in the 15 mill are also "sticky" and little to no shares hit the market on the sell stack, then, just maybe, MNM SP will find some buying support.

Let's hope it is not the same SI that the recent $500K went to.

We will know one way or the other in the next few months and, thank heavens, we are not talking convertible loans/notes or high interest loans, but actually Dir's $$$.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.