AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

IK Response, page-27

1. 936 Posts.
    I don't know weather this is a good or bad anns with all these specifations of gold 6% of that or 60% of something else and on and on , picture very nice, then come the crass of the matter mates which is the reflection of level SP where are we today? At 2.5 cents fantactic . The question is that nobody swallow anymore what is coming out from this management, they got to come clean from what is going on with Exenger , Calcifer, Mt Mulligan , Tenement in LV granted or not, and if not why is lingering there, why nothing happens so far in BM 7th july gone and dusted for how long we have to wait weeks, months or years. Now I hope I am wrong but it wouldn't surprise me that in the Quarter report due soon only what we all know. Then bodies we will diluted to the hill. It could be appropriate from the management of this Co to reduce their earning until we SHs see our investment growing. I have been critical of these people lately but it has reach a point to a lot of SHs that enough is enough even to the entity who on the other site called for EGM .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.