AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Buddy, how many times I repeat and repeat the same song this guy...

1. 936 Posts.
    Buddy, how many times I repeat and repeat the same song this guy doesn't even deserve 100 grant . I don't know because I don't have the time - how can we convey a EGM and demand to the Board to do something about his taking. This fellow is eating up about 1/4 of the CR and the poor suckers of SHs nothing for them only reduce and reduce their investment. Doesn't Blakeman himself as businessman see that and then should take action about it or he lives in" Alice Wonderland". All my life so far I have worked for myself to make a buck
    in Australia and other countries and I had to perform well or then nothing for my pocket . There are poster here who come up with articles older than the Nedherland man on witch they talk about Exenger and how excited will be in the future with their technology for MNM with a picture of an Emeritus Doctor with thousand of papyrus problaby hanging on his office. I go for result man , not meritus demeritus or whatever title they want to show. So far nothing nil, nada, rien de rien , nichivo,. But remember men according to Verg he is a quiet achiever please give me a break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.