AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

ZUnderstand the frustrations of SHs.However, take it easy...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Z

Understand the frustrations of SHs.

However, take it easy mate...hard for the accumulators as you put it to have billions, when there is only 300 million MNM's shares...think you may be referring to the wrong share there mate ;o)

JA - re your views on the T40 - I have the T40's for nearly the past 2 years.

The T40 at Nov 2011 had 104,l59,666 shares between them or 45.12% of the registry.

As of Jul 2013, the T40 had 157,101,814 shares between them or 49.84% of the registry....so have 50 million more.

So the T40 has strengthened with most T40's still holding and/or having more from Nov 2011 (and the register has been pretty stable over that time) - so they have picked up another 50 mill heads.

The Chairman MB has only ever bought more shares and never sold one to date. Some will say that means little, but for mine, I'd rather Dir's paying for shares and holding them rather than not holding shares at all.

MNM was always going to be a 5-10 year share if it was ever going to be a success...many I assume buy on the hope of a quick speccie buck and then sell to go onto the next big thing...fair enough...

...maybe it has been these sellers that the T40 have been buying (and not from each other) whilst also participating in the necessary CR from time to time.

Also, can anyone remember any ann made by IK which hasn't happened to date??? Sure some have been overdue eg the BM JV took longer than expected, but IK still came through with the deal.

I won't relist all the potential projects MNM has (FS does a good enough job there), but MNM is just not in favour at present in a cautious market turning away from long term speccie projects that require long term funding to get over the line...

...but at this stage I do not think the SP has BC even factored in...will that begin to change after this weekend and the pending ALDP news and BCE oppts and the need for eventual raw BC supply???

I think so and I'm sure IK does as well as he has been pegging out all the viable/available BC tenements in Vic since 2008...now why on earth would you do that if it is just worthless dirt???

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.