IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

ILHOB, page-3

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    They are a bargain. It is sometimes easy to forget what a rise IHL have had and to forget that we have had so many announcements of late, all with great merit. For example the One Championship announcement was huge but often we have the blinkers on once the next announcement comes out.

One Championship has such huge upside and great symmetry with the concussion in sport discussion with medicinal cannabis. For me the Asian investor market is a potential hot spot for the rise of this stock (amongst many others) and this deal is a great catalyst for these discussions.

For me as a long term investor I take great confidence to continue being a long term investor knowing that we have a great BOD with no skeletons in the closet anymore. Dr Sud and the Cannvalate alliance points to continual rising of the share price. He has too many performance shares on offer, is to well connected within the industry and firmly believes the medicinal cannabis has a huge part in aiding with conditions such as in our trials.

Like all stocks from time to time they take a breather and sometimes small retrace. Good luck guessing the ups and downs without getting caught. For me hold on and enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.