MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

i'll be dead before this stock does anything, page-5

1. 173 Posts.
    Haha, Roberto,
    Your frustration is the same with many old and faithful posters here:). I have read most of the threads back to 2009...

You're right, MEL is in the best position as the merging gas and energy company with so much talking potential and real potential?..

Sadly the SP is not going any where while it is being run by those old geologists & groundwater drillers. I am sure DJ realizes that and is packing up for a new replacement. Hopefully this guy can be a deal breaker and show us the real return at last.

The current nuke energy setback is the best opportunity for the new management to bring this company forward. If not, you guys sack the lots and let me fire sell it for the Japanese, Korean or Chinese companies for you. I am sure we can get at least 70c for our shares..

I must admit that it looks fairly attractive at the low 30c levels. I have got some this week, but hopefully I won't have to hold on for my grandchildren's college fund:). My son is 13 this year, so I guess I can hold it for another 20 years:). Heck, I'll be at my midlife crisis age then and perhaps buy the convertible flying Lamborghini with the profit then, haha. Good luck to all of you old guys. Hope you live to see MEL growing big like BP:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.