GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi, yeah been pretty busy moving house. Not as easy as it used...

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Hi, yeah been pretty busy moving house. Not as easy as it used to be with 7 month old twins!

Sorry I didn't get to answer something you put to me a few weeks back. Meant to get to it but time has been my enemy of late. I think reflation is about 4-6 months away. As we often hear the stock market is a discounting mechanism that usually works about six months in advance. 2 months ago gold started rising again, so I think we may be a little closer than 'many months away'.

Have a little look at these two things. Go to stockcharts.com and under the chart on the main page click on BREADTH CHARTS. Delete the codes in the 'SYMBOLS' section and put in ABX, AU, NEM, HMY, KGC, LIHR, AUY, GG.
    Below that choose 2 months, fast stochastics for the indicator and put in 8,3 as the parameters. Have a look at the uniformity of the bullish crossover in the stochs for all of them. Generaly means the whole sector is going to move. Not saying that its going to the moon, but there will be a tradeable rise.

Now do the same thing with the symbol '$GOLD'. You'll notice it also made a bullish crossover last Thurs or Friday when it moved up to about $830. A buy there with a stop one tick under the low of a few days earlier will prove to be a profitable trade as well I think.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.