SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

People are being very cautious with SLT......which might prevent...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    People are being very cautious with SLT...

...which might prevent the shareprice from racing too far in the short term. Investors are still wary of the past record of the management.

Again, I draw similarities to UNI...

After re-listing and an initial spike, UNI traded relatively sideways for some time. Like SLT, UNI was also a "back door" (re-invent-yourself) listing, so carried plenty of baggage from previous management, as well as many burnt shareholders. However, the heavy trading just after re-listing resulted in a new group of shareholders on the register. (A similar thing is happeing with SLT)

Well...UNI eventually took off! Thanks to several well timed ASX announcements, plenty of media coverage and the odd broker report, (due mainly to management's "road-show"). The share price went from the .20's to a high of $3.00 and currently is trading at $2.53. (market cap $150m)

And UNI still don't have a product on the market or any sales contracts to speak of!

..back to SLT...

As a very brief summary...I imagine that in the short-term, SLT will be looking for distribution agreements for the Hep A/E tests and up-front license fees. (Perhaps in the next month or two?). On top of this they would be looking at royalties of at least $1-$2 per unit on an on-going basis. The big question is how many units per year world wide...2m...5m...20m...???

The SLT Hep test is quicker, more accurate and safer than existing procedures. It is also considerably cheaper, given that existing tests require 2 visits to the doctor with several days in between while waiting for the lab-test results.

So, no matter how you do the sums, with only 24m shares on issue, they stack up pretty well...and that's without even looking at the other products in the pipeline.

So, with a market cap currently at only $10m, SLT would appear to be a screaming "no-brainer" to me.

It's just a matter of time!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.