SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

re: my thoughts now. - ramblings. crowman28...How did I pick UNI...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: my thoughts now. - ramblings. crowman28...

How did I pick UNI in the $1.40's?

Well, half was luck...and the other half was luck!

I actually started buying UNI in the low 40's and finished buying in the mid 50's. My average buy was about .48c, and the way the share was running, I simply decided to park 1/3 of my holding in the mid $1.40's (3 times my av. buy price). I had my finger on the button ready to sell the other 2/3rds just in case the plunge came...it didn't! When the 1/3 got hit it meant the rest were free! By memory, I think I off-loaded the rest in the $1.20's, bought more back the same day at about $1.03 and sold everything at $1.10 before the close.

As you probably remember, the next day was a shocker!

I'll be the first to admit that luck plays a huge part in these types of "killer trades", however I believe it is experience that helps you recognise when the play is on in the first place!

I make most of my money trading on the type of sentiment effecting SLT at the moment. Sometimes it is only good for a 5-10% move in price...other times you can double, or even triple your money in a matter of days! However it doesn't always pay off, so the secret is to keep a tight stop-loss...maximise your returns and limit you losses!

I'll stop now...it's starting to sound like a lecture!

I think that the sentiment regarding SLT, although strong, is still in it's infancy. Just wait and see what happens after a couple of decent ASX announcements and when management have done the "road-train" thing. This will give brokers & the media something to talk about.

...and once SLT gets into the media...it will be another UNI.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.