RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

ill never understand, page-12

1. 166 Posts.
    Reinier 001, I have looked at MML and was not interested as it is in the Phillipines and I do not wish to be invested there.
    I looked at FML some time ago and was not impressed enough.I was also not impressed with the difficulty in getting a handle on its resourses and reserves and how much they have at different grades to name but one item.I can do with out that situation.
    I prefer RMS head and shoulders over these others,in fact I cannot see any share as good as RMS.
    I also like the quality of the management at RMS and the possible future projects.I also think that the The Mount Magnet aquisition deal was brilliant .
    I would have missed RMS apart from being reminded about it by the kindness of 'energytsars' to kindly remove the scales from my eyes.Thank you M

My posts are my own personal views and I am in no way suggesting investing in or disinvesting in the above shares or financial instrument I also post for entertainment purposes ,and NO advice whatsoever is contained herein and or given.Everyone should seek independent professional advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.