EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Steven XU. Either XU votes with AB, as AB implies, and that's...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Steven XU.

Either XU votes with AB, as AB implies, and that's the same as my initial leaning towards AB, either he votes with current management, and that means he has serious reasons to do so, therefore I'm happy to follow his insider knowledge.

But for people leaning the other way, it's also the best vote. Simply because XU can't make a mistake with 6% of THC. Why would he vote against new management, if they're so good at raising the SP and building a business?

It's hard to know who's right or wrong in this battle for the leadership of THC. XU is the least risky position.

I'll give my vote to somebody who's got a ton to lose and HAS to make the right choice.

I don't feel it's possible AB would go into an EGM process like this without a plan and putting his name on the line.

The clinics model which is the new idea from new management, could be good, but could also be very costly. I liked the importation model through partnerships. The latest announcement was very empty. It feels new people have taken control and AB sees it's going into the wall, but it's sold as the greatest thing.

But ultimately, XU as proxy is the best option since I have very little energy to put in this.

Finally, whatever the outcome, I hope all shareholders can come together as this is only business. One side will look bad and some people will lose their positions, but company and shareholders come first.

Do your own research, even though on this topic it's incredibly hard.

I wish good luck to both sides and hope this remains professional at all times.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 18/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.