EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I'll proxy my votes to ..., page-14

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    To come back to the substance on recent anns.

The clinic model is fine, but there are disadvantages too. The high cost to set up and maintain is a big risk when the country could leap frog and adopt MC VERY quickly. Then your clinic network is a dead asset.

Now how likely is that scenario of most doctors everywhere starting to embrace MC? That's the risk right there.

If you believe doctors and associations are corrupt then you want clinics.

If you believe doctors and associations are just incompetent and will get it once they see more research, then you don't need clinics.

If they want to go there, they need to focus their spends on it, which given the scattergun use of funds announcement we got, is not happening.

They either import, or grow, or develop clinics, but they're a junior MC company, they can't do it all.

I went in because it had a strategy I believe in, which is to import products until Australian made MC is as good. Beasley is right , this money they raised, need to be spent very wisely. it's a turning point.

Sick of this drama tbh, but I've seen red flags in the latests anns. That's my opinion.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 26/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.