I'll say one thing about Andrews, page-20

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi Lapd............. 'I'll say one thing about Andrews'

AS many before you - I suggest one's learn to count:- no offence - Did not Joe Biden have challenges with his "Let me start off with 2 words-
    'Made in America"
    I am not suggesting you have any ' Joe Biden's syndromes.........' However --------?

1 '........Andrews has been frank with Victorians about why he decided to pull the pin - "It's time!".............
    2 '........He's lost the zip, the swagger and the radiance which has defined his presence as Premier'
    3 '.........By resigning less than twelve months following his record 2022 Election triumph he's providing his successor with a red carpet ride into Victoria's top job'
    4 '.........He's gifting that person three years to establish a relationship with Victorians prior to the November 2026 State Election.
    5 '........He's gifting that person three years to establish a relationship with Victorians prior to the November 2026 State Election.
    6 '........Unlike Tony Abbott and Scott Morrison, Daniel Andrews is not going to hang around and prove to be a lead weight and rancid carcass for those who've been loyal to him.

Maybe a 'Management position with 'L Fox' ? Is he not a mate ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.