I'll say one thing about Andrews, page-21

1. 47,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @moondoong; 'adore' is not the right word, rather and in stark contrast to many on this forum, I acknowledge what Andrews has done and I don't engage in spreading whacko stories such as the one about those steps he fell down!

Leading Victoria's Labor Party with it including the likes of Adem Somyurek for thirteen years is no small achievement. What he's delivered for Victorians is crucial to our future.

Our son's family used to live not far from where Daniel Andrews lives. From personal experience I can attest that it's pretty much your typical Melbourne eastern suburban area, one which Andrews claims to love and intends to remain in - even telling reporters rude enough to suggest he'd now move to somewhere like the Gold Coast that his home is Victoria.

Andrews regards his constituents as his neighbours and I suspect that regardless as to who replaces him in Parliament that he'll still assist people who seek his help / support - unlike John Howard, Tony Abbott and Scott Morrison.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.