In the late 90's I met a Tamil who was working for EY chartered...

1. 10,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    In the late 90's I met a Tamil who was working for EY chartered accountants here in Melbourne. I engaged his services via his Partner/Manager at EY to work with me providing accounting services to the joint venture companies under my control at Exxon/Mobil.

He was a wonderful guy, and when he left EY he asked me to head up his business venture to give it street cred' as I was Aussi and I had contacts and he was still on a temporary visa supported by EY. He had unlimited funds and was sending money home to fight the Government there.

Fast forward a little, and the reason I didn't take up his offer was that he confided to me that he was funding the Tamils back in Sri Lanka with cash money and that he was actively seeking to bring them here to Australia. His money was being used to bring down the Government there.

These que jumpers will be taking the place of genuine refugees and I suspect the Australian Government has good reason to object to their claims for asylum.

Anyways, 4 genuine refugees just got put to the back of the que whilst these illegals gamed the system and got themselves some good publicity and free legal advice. The do gooders are dumb as.............

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.