DRA 0.00% $2.17 dra global limited

It is for these reasons it is worth holding (and/or buying on...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    It is for these reasons it is worth holding (and/or buying on dips if you have the funds and the inclination). The fundamentals will eventually overwhelm the current share price, its just a matter of time. But no it probably wont happen under DRADA unless we get some extraordinary news. Might not even happen this year ! Dunno. Sell out though and then watch it go ? Not a good option for someone of my trading skills.

This thing has still got a lot of price appreciation left in it. It will rise again and after that rise it will still have more left in it and will still be a hold me thinks. Market cap 125m. Cash and gold equivalents 32.3m and counting. Sitting on an eventual time bomb (assuming a rising gold price, which I am happy to assume). I am no doubt preaching, by and large, to the converted !!

Market still getting used to the previous strong rise. Adjusting and normalising psychology of new price level. It has barely dropped back in price at all and after some unspecified length of time she'll be ready to go again. For the moment though not much happening - agreed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.