ILU 0.00% $6.64 iluka resources limited

ilu likely mor bleeding as ?, page-5

1. 11,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    A stop gunning short covering rally to 9.10??? We'll know soon enough. I decided I will not join the chase unless it goes over $9.15 with some serious testing via dipbuying. this appears to be a case of rally-selling instead so far.

I don't know what will happen, but I think it is possible that this stock could still drop further. It has made new lows, even after a v shaped reversal yesterday arvo. there appear to be a lot of big stuck holders selling into rallies. A short covering rally could occur if there are lots of shorts, but this could be deceptive if that is the main buying support that arises. I'd like to see serious dip-buying before I will long this.

You have the obvious compounding effects on production, product pricing and issues with managing cap ex and reduced throughput. This was priced for perfection not long ago. There are many ways this stock can be rerated down.
    The SP also still seems to be oscillating down on a one minute chart.

On the other hand luckily debt appears not to be one of their problems, and management seem to be good.

I'm short but could change any minute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3364 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 20913 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ILU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.