AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

ilua registered without objections, page-25

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I am the biggest MNM bull but even I am getting very angry...

I know we have several irons on the fire and I know/can assume what the vague plans for 2013 are...

Drill Coronation, start drilling mt mulligan, possible drill CT, possibly drill more BM,,,,possibly even drill LV?

I expect news about ALDP at some stage, I expect we may be filing for S7 allocations but this is also only expected later in 2013.....

I expect an update on the LV when the next tenements are issued,,,

I know the manangement and the SI are getting their full

BUT

I also want some DETAILS.....

Whats the plan for Mt Mulligan, why is ILUA not announced? do we have a good idea where to drill, have we started scouting the area? whats the plan if we hit coal/csg, how long till we get it developed? What sort of development are we talking about?

What else are we drilling this dry season? when will we be drilling? I assume the coronation hosts more gold/silver, what then? Are we trying to get to 1 million ounces or could it be economic right now based on the shallow deth?

Why have we been accumulating this strategically placed LV acerage? when do we get more info....stragegis for what reason?

I dont have more money to buy so I am over these games and low shareprices....market wants an update and so do I....If I am fustrated I am not surprised why others are selling on the lows anymore... seems the share hardly moves these days, impatient are selling a few and the big boys are keeping it low.

If the SI's keep getting shares at 5 cents they will never have incentive to make the SP go higher.....

most of us here know this one could explode anyday but please tell the market why you so bullish and why you wanted 3 million MNMOA??

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee IK, we also own the company and we deserve to know what is discussed at the knights table too...
    I have been accumulating over three years and I also want reassurance that we moving FWD and have big plans in the near term

(I assume you and exergen have a good relationship so cant you ask them to release some BM/ALDP/Funding updates for goodwill purposes? People may start to think that they/Exergen are intentially keeping the news secret hoping that MNM remains low so they can take us over cheap?)

It does make some sort of sence I suppose,,,If they tell the market they have funding and filed the ALD paperwork and very bullish BM, maybe it will push up the MNM price dramatically and this is not what they want? maybe they do want the SP low so they can try get MNM for cheap?

this is business afterall and if BM is potentially worth millions and millions profit every year why share it when you can have the whole project for another 50 million?(share is tightly held so may not be too easy but best to negotiate from as cheap as possible IMO,,,cheap as possibe for them that is. I would rather MNM negotiated with a MC of 100M plus)

sorry for the HUGE ramble but I also get tired of being kept in the dark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.