AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

ilua registered without objections, page-7

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Very good indeed, but what is next in Mt M? Greenfiel inspection and drilling"

hi Zarra,

I am not a mining expert but I have done a fair bit of reading on mt Mulligan. We know the coal is there and its been drilled in the past.(lots of historical data is around) Market is fustrated because we cannot drill the masa at this stage..

there are some positives imo...

The coal in the masa has to come from some direction. The seams that form part of the masa will not only be directly below the masa.( from what I understand, some of the biggest coal resources are hundreds of KM's long and sometimes the seams only a few feet wide)

Mt Mulligan has multiple seams of which some have never been drilled to depth so the 100-500MT estimate may be a tip of the iceburg.

CSG can be drilled horizontally which means that there is a good chance we can access the coal in the restricted area from outside the restricted area.

calcifer faught hard to try keep Mt M and they failed. MNM purchased this resource when coal prices were very low and it cost us over 1 million then( about 750k cash and shares)

We have the traditional owners onside. They can benefit from this development not only by jobs and money but by electricity.

Gas prices are getting higher and higher in Australia so timing could be perfect for Mt m.

please DYOR, this is just IMO ofcoarse...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.