AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

ilua- , page-8

1. 3,072 Posts.
    great post bowral. maybe you should start writing the MNM ann's. WW has become a touch cryptic.

I found this on another site about the djungan

'2007 November: the Djungan people:

have ownership of the mountain and developed management plans for its future protection and management; have registered the mountain with the Australian Heritage Commission to form part of Australia's 'National Estate' have nominated the mountain to be declared an Indigenous Protected Area under the Australian Government's protected area program have seen the mountain declared a 'Aboriginal cultural heritage area' under Queensland legislation.

•are still seeking to see Ngarrabullgin declared a National Park with a majority Djungan board of management, as agreed back in December 1991.'

i will put the questions again for those struggling to keep up (namley all the sellers today) -

if the traditional Mt M owners do not want MNM mining their land (which they own outright AS WELL as having native title rights over) why on earth have they agreed the terms of the Mt M ILUA?

as the Djungan have mapped out a detailed managment plan for the proposed national park with the Qld Govt (and the other regulators listed above) the chances that their csg plans have already been canvassed are very very high.

if mining was not possible on the djungan land at Mt M they would have been advised of that many years ago. they know very well that if they sign an ILUA with MNM about non invasive development of Mt M that the State Govt Mines Department will rubber stamp the approvals unblinkingly.

clued up buyers will exploit befuddled sellers until the penny drops.

and that is just the way it ought to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.