ILU 2.42% $6.76 iluka resources limited

I get where your coming from TB appreciate the feed back But...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I get where your coming from TB appreciate the feed back
    But Jennings from what Im reading and researching is Private property, and yes they ( Iluka ) have given the right to take the mineral sands but thats on the proviso that the mining company returns the tailings.Thats actual law and an agreement they are to adhere too...
    So from what has been pretty well disclosed not only on this forum but also in the Hansard Government reports , Iluka have still not done it - returned tailings and rehabilitated.
    10-15 plus years it would seem possible more
    So they ( Iluka ) have Jennings tailings! Which is pretty clear to me belongs to Jennings.
    Going on what I have recently read with Alco Collie and many Off shore mining too, I would say its a play the mining company are fully aware of.
    If that was the case then thats intent. Especially being aware that the tailing now have Rare Value.

Crown land ends up being the governments problem and we all pay - plenty evidence of that of late.
    I see this Jennings saga a whole lot differently, being that it is private land. So I call it Stealing -Theft and possibly with Intent.
    Big call but simple fix for Iluka - Return the dirt rehab Jennings farm and it all goes away.
    So why cant they just do it ? Get the Picture!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.