GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

iluka quarterly, page-7

1. 3,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Seal,

One of the biggest problems sand mines face is the actual demand of the product they wish to sell and the ability to sell it.

Youve written that Zircon is the main product at Coburn, well there's the first problem. Zircon is a relatively small input quantity and cost for an end-user. If the price doubles it's no big issue. Man power and electricity are far larger problem.

The other is the easy availability from third parties but particuarly Iluka's network.

So while I understand your thoughts about looking for a partner, there just isnt a supply shortage and the markets are quite happy with Iluka leading the way.

As for Bill Bloking, I disagree with your thoughts. You need a sand man, to run a sand mine. Perth is the home of sand mining, but in reality no one was going go there.

You may think I'm being harsh, but I know this game. Its a hard pill to swallow, but that's the reality of it.

Shareholders have better chances of re-couping money from the copper plays or something else.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.