FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I'm a FBR shareholder and I have patience., page-41

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    It is now installed in us , anything which might come out on social media platforms could be edited by AI , which leads to distrust as a matter of fact anything on social media is now scrutinised and called fake . In my opinion it has become a no 1 propaganda device . Your local TV stations is still the most watched and believed as for decades now people watched the news and thought they acted in our best interests to inform us the truth which is still believed by the masses, but actually it is a earlier device used for control and propaganda , with social media these days at our fingertips everyone is spreading the news as it happens “THEY”…….. are editing it and making everything appear as being false so the truth then is twisted to confuse everyone and make them think that tv is still no one and a trusted source but actually fully controlled by them , my point is even though this is the case I believe FBR’s marketing team along with Mike should hit every major news channel in America and make sure they go on after every Trump viewing to get maximum exposure! You see clever marketing can have a massive impact on the SP ! The problem is they don’t give a FK ! Their SP tanked from 25c to 1.8c and did anyone witness the BOD calling for a meeting to reassure their shareholders? Management have failed us miserably in this in my opinion ! I still believe HX will sell itself and the Brick manufacturers will make sure that they have this weapon that spits out their bricks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $90.09K 3.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6083992 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 86661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.