FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

like you suggest we don't know, but one would suggest there...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    like you suggest we don't know, but one would suggest there needs to be more accuracy to continually move along in a 3D space in a toothpaste build to keep the layers directly ontop of each other.(assuming the close up wasn't like a mad woman's sh$t.)It does seem strange that with all the who ha about the DST and then "poof"someone else is doing it potentially more accurately.

The bouncing during placing of blocks with Hadrian is obvious from the video and I'm assuming that's them hiding the issue. So far FBR are using the smaller blocks. I could only imagine the head bounce with a larger format.
    personally I don't think there ready for the big show yet, but are forced into a move due to a lack of trust from investors hindering FBR's capacity to raise capital without watering itself into oblivion.
    FBR's best bet has already been discussed, that a block supplier also acknowledging their demise (all be it many years away)has no option but to throw their weight behind it and generate new money to make it viable, to keep the need for bricks and blocks alive. Otherwise the industry moves away from the labour/ cost intensive building products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.