MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

i'm angry!

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I'm angry!

I waited agonizingly for months for "the announcement". During this time the market moved up significantly. That's OK, I thought, because after the announcement MEO will more than make up for lost ground. I read on HC some estimates of 60, 70 80 cents and even estimates over a dollar ($1.23 from memory)

Finally "the announcement" with MEO at 37.5 cents. I'm excited. It rockets to 48 cents. I buy more at 45 cents after what I thought was a dip.

Today it closes at, guess what, 37.5 cents.

Many posters continue to speak favourably of MEO. Sorry I do not understand why.

I hate MEO. I know this breaks a cardinal rule of trading, that is, don't get emotional. That is why, against all instincts, I am selling my 243729 shares at a considerable loss.

I blame no one except myself. I will take from this experience not to get caught up with hype, take profits and not be greedy. To get better one must be willing to learn and boy has this been a learning experience.

Once again I accept FULL responsibility. Sharing my thoughts has helped me deal with my anger. However, I still hate MEO!

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.