MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

gregke i can understand the frustration. At the time last year...

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3209
    gregke i can understand the frustration. At the time last year when MEO hit 80cents there was a lot of movement in smallcaps across the market, couple that with the expectation that a deal was "imminent", "very advanced". If a deal with WPL or the like had have been stitched up back then i would have no problem betting the sp would have been over $1. The market has changed since then and investors have become more cautious, especially when it comes to stocks that the management havn't been painted in the best light by their own shareholders. I will still stand by my belief that management got the best deal for the LT future of the company, i say again LT. When i say, (heres that word again) LT, i'm talking in years not months. I still think they did a mighty fine job and didn't deserve the ribbing they received, that is just my opinion though. The best lesson i have learnt (through wasted opportunity and watching potential $$$ profit being whittled away), particularly with spec. stocks, is when faced with a situation of being able free carry, lock it in, no questions asked , no matter how good the fundamentals or technicals look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.