MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

i'm angry!, page-38

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Gregke,

Your post has highlighted the discontent/frustration/anger amongst a lot of MEO shareholders...in no uncertain terms.

The thumbs up "straw poll" amongst the HC MEO holders is emphatic and would have been even more emphatic if it were not for some thumb removers.

The only consolation I can give you is that you are not unique in your position,indeed you are one of many.

MEO had its chance last year to put the Farmin to bed and first hole drilled last year. The momentum would have carried the shares sky high last year.

As Jakspara said, the market sentiment has changed dramatically this year and not only with MEO...it's everywhere. Just look at EGO,VIL,MMR,MEL,CDU and countless others. MEO missed its chance in September..it will now have to go through a long process to win back popular support and if there is another major downturn in the global markets due to the Eurozone sovereign debt imbroglio..then look out!!!....in this case it would be wise to protect your money at all cost.

If Artemis#1 well is dry or non commercial then you best have your fireproof undies on to save your rear end catching on fire.

This stock is now definately (IMO) one for the "Gonads of Steel" brigade or the extreme long term investor who does not trade. I would suggest there would not be too many in that fall into that Long Term definition in MEO.

Most of us have been caught with our pants down at some stage with our rear end exposed. My suggestion is that you do not just stand there and look down wondering what happened. As onther poster suggested,it's better to do small trades when the opportunity arises..lots of small gains = big gain...or just take a break and sit and watch for another opportune buyin time...there should be few.

Enough from me...back to work..time to make some real money.

Cheers,

HR

All the comments above are just my thoughts on the state of play at the moment.Not meant to be advice,just my thoughts..like them or lump them..reality as I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.