PLT 1.28% 79.0¢ plenti group limited

Red,'strange sort of trust in him' ... strange indeed.Talk out...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Red,

'strange sort of trust in him' ... strange indeed.

Talk out about coming on hot & cold. Whilst potentially flattered by the bit about 'quite a solid citizen', I'm not sure if I would want to be party to such a transaction.

If you want to go for betting with odds, you do it on the stock market with a multi-bagger or bust kind of stock, and people call you an investor instead of a gambler!

Mind you, as PLT cannot currently be traded, I suppose the only way to do it with this company at the moment is via a bet.

Red, whilst your knowledge (and apparently contacts and information resources) are vast, your memory isn't so good. Your last post stated:
    "I won't post again unless there is news or I am invited."

This would seem neither news or an invitation.

Cheers. (I mean harumphhhhhhh!)

p.s. if anybody's wondering why I've been so quiet, it's what I do when upset (a bloke thing?). I've obviously believed in PLT and championed its merits over time, and for it to get to this stage is fairly gutting. Mind you, we are not yet at the stage where all is lost, but its a place it should never have gotten to and I'm attempting to keep my usual glass-half-full tendencies in check and wait to see how it all pans out. I've heard a thing or two that might possibly be scope for optimism (no, I haven't talked to Ben or anybody else from the company yet), but I'm not going to post them here as 'whispers' or the like. What happens will happen ... let's all hope for the best

p.p.s. Red, I brought you up on your promise not to post merely as a technicality. When you don't descend to cheap-shots you often add a lot of value to this forum, especially when presenting information about processes & some of the speculation (and you appear to have sources that 'whisper' many things that end up being the case). No more cheap-shots please ... we're all hurting here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 78.5¢ $20.63K 26.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5847 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 28391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.