MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

im baaaaack...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Some pretty sad characters on this site if I may say so...

Been rather busy of late...so no time to post...lol, but it appears some think this makes me responsibe for the MPO corection?

Such posts say more about the poster than any thing else...sadly however, most of those who post the trip are too thick to realise it.

lol

Like chooks with their heads chopped off, they all attacked me when MPO ran from 7 to 13 and back to 8 again...as if it is all my fault?

They did the same mind you when it ran from 11 to 18 and back to 14 again...and you guessed it, they are doing the same now after the recent run from 18 to 30 and back to 23 again.

Lets see if they are true to form when it runs from 28 - 40 and then all the way back down to 33 again.

These patterns can be expected to repeat...over and over...what we cannot really know however is what the paramenters might be each time...although we can guess via technical analysis. The next run to 40 may actuaally end at 36...or power though to 50 before retracing to form a base.

BUT...how many times do I need to say it...THIS IS A LONG TERM SHARE...the trading noise is just that, so shut your ears to this noise (and eyes) or else you may do something you will later regret.

I have sent off my options cheque...am happy.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.