MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

im baaaaack..., page-19

1. 1,673 Posts.
    with the greatest respect with regard to T4P -

there are others on here apart from T4P who have also stipulated that they regard this as a longer term hold situation - not to panic - this will all turn out OK - stop the day to day analysis, etc.

I have held most of my stock for almost two years - since the 5c era.
    I may not have the T4Profit expertise on TA, or Madmacs skills with charting info, but I have never ever lost my belief in this stock's prospects, and always post accordingly, even to the extent of perhaps being seen to be ramping, which I am not. Confidence is quite a different matter to constant ramping.

But this confidence doesn't make me a guru. It is just my strongly held belief, based on my own research, and knowledge I've gleaned about the company's prospects, which makes me so positive about it..

Noellyn, Nine Lives, Tangrams, myself, and others, have posted the same positive messages on MPO as T4P does, and often.

T4P's posts, however, are knowledgable and re-assuring, and his views on the stock, (and particularly it's movements), which he seems to know well and is very confident of, are certainly welcomed and valued as opposed to the daily din of the down-rampers, and some unbelievers, and panickers.

Having said that, everyone is entitled to their own viewpoint with regard to any stock, based on their analysis as they see it, as long as they are not just blatantly ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.