GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

gotta give it to ol' angry, he may not have the sharpest shovel...

1. 70 Posts.
    gotta give it to ol' angry, he may not have the sharpest shovel in the tool shed but once he starts digging he's not giving up even when he's told he's down completely the wrong hole. keep going though, if you encounter the mad hatter he might appreciate your theories, if not you might well emerge in China and smell the reality.

as to the mysterious 'site' to which you repeatedly refer, speak not in obtuse tongues, a-a, please enlighten everyone.

btw, that 'family members' issue is getting a bit threadbare. perhaps you missed my earlier question: are you suggesting that if a public company employs family members and issues arise involving them that are pertinent to the operations of the company, that such issues should somehow remain sacrosanct? Or are you saying that the issue I raised was not relevant to the operations of the company? And you well considered response is ...? Or will you ignore that, along with the other pertinent issues?

as for the bit about me caring about "us", ... not all, angry, not the alpha-sprayers anyway, just those who may have been too dizzy from the spin to realise that there's been no talk of (this is getting boring) ... the fundamentals.

ps: those pink pigs you "seen" flying by, were they rotating? never seen any myself, I prefer reality and, dare I say it again, fundamentals.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.