LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

i'm back in

1. 66 Posts.
    Thank you Hotcopper for seeing the error in your ways. I was banned for several hours due to posts made earlier but have been re-instated. Suck on that Lumacom management. The truth is now at Comsec, Ozestock, Yahoo Shares chat, Sharescene and having difficulty in keeping them in here ATM.
    Lumacom has been sprung, Wally is spewing and so should be the shareholders - teach LUM a lesson and ring Wally on 08 9228 8577 and ask if Miscman's info was correct. Wonder how long Wally will be able to take the heat before he leaves like Sam? Until management changes, and this includes Sala, Borovac and UK director I will keep up this tirade
    I see Wally was part of the placement and oppies as well. Sala and rest of the directors not in sight including their UK director who doesn't own a single share in the company and is a multi millionaire. 2 ex-directors also sold shares - writing on the wall guys. Previous CFO never owned in shares.
    You know what they say about companies whose senior management don't own shares in the company or are selling? The company more likely to flounder than than fly.
    Miscman's concerns are now in the hands of the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.