LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

i'm back in, page-8

1. 66 Posts.
    oak-twisted debate Okay Oak - let's discuss one issue at a time.

* Current management is pathetic and Andersen should not have got 2.5mill shares and 5 mill options when he wasn't even a shareholder. The ann. indicated top 20 and previous top 20 shareholders. Should have also said previous staffers and insiders.
    One's knowledge of a company evolves with time - you are still stuck in LUM's dreams and promises from 4 years ago Oak. I thought with a new CFO they may change, but obviously not. Sala has resigned as MD according to his AGM speech - I guess this suggests nobody wants his job, or hasn't he really resigned?
    This stock is a dud - when a company has to go to an ex-employee to get some quick money, you know there are problems. And when that ex-employee dumps 2.5mill on the market within 3 days of getting them and another 2.5mill about 2 weeks later, well, tends to suggest he has no confidence in the stock I would think.
    * Second point - company are churning thru the money big time - 2 capital raisings in 3 months, and no financial advertiser on 4TS yet - I didn't count on LUM giving away $200k on the 4TS project between mid Jan. and end of March.
    Will respond to the rest of the previous post that you quote, when you are prepared to comment intelligently on what I have just said, instead of based on emotion. Your guts must be really churning with LUM's current performance Oak? You wish you never got involved with this company? You wish they had better management? You wish that they had actually delivered on their promises? You wish they had more money in their bank account? You wish they hadn't spent around $12mill in the past 5 years to get to the point where they now have 2 signs in Turkey and 1 4TS sign? You wish they hadn't gone from 30mill shares to 135mill shares
    LUM technology is good - not arguing with that fact. But honestly, their performance has been nothing short of absymal - and if you are not prepared to admit this fact, you really are not living in Reality Land.
    I look forward to a decent discussion regarding positives and negatives of this company for shareholders and Hotcopper's readers benefit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.