EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I'm back in

1. 3,025 Posts.
    Hi all
    Well after much thought and deliberation I've decided to get back in to EGO. The announcement the other day was the push I needed.
    All the negative stuff had to be dealt with before I felt positive about the future. Also for someone to take a 5% stake in EGO says a lot.
    I'm over all the trouble some of us went through and feel comfortable with the new regime. I was going to wait until maybe they did the consolidation but I thought .005c was a good entry point .
    The next 6 to 12 months will be very exciting I think. Also I've noticed a few new names appearing on the EGO forum which means people are starting to forget about the past.
    I had to get out of EGO for a while for my own sanity but now I hope the board can put a bit of confidence back in the company,perhaps a change of name might help.
    Not sure if anyone has noticed but CDU has gone down the same path of our previous board with a shareholder.
    Good luck to all you guys still hanging in there and hope it works out for you.
    Cheers PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.