PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ok, PLVers,Due to feedback I have received since my cameo...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Ok, PLVers,

Due to feedback I have received since my cameo apperance about 6 weeks ago I have decide to reinstate my account (thanks HC admin and mods!) and will be available to chat with you.

You may wonder why there are not more MD's who chat on HC? The reason is that it is a no-win game. Too many faceless people who can post what they like, without consequences, and be unaccountable for their posts. Its a fact of life but because of people like this basically MD's couldn't be bothered.

This is a no win for me, however I feel very accountable for where Pluton is today since I was the founder of the company and recognise people have concerns and questions. While I have always said people can contact me directly only a few choose to do so. Maybe people prefer to be anonomous.

Understandably people should always be wary of what a MD says. My job, amonst many other things, is to sell the company. Don't listen to bullshit listen to facts. I think I have always stuck to this even though things have not panned out the way I thought they would.

I will gladly come on to HC every fews weeks and answer any question you ask as long as I am allowed to given a directors responsibilities. I won't be here every day and will give a couple of days notice of when I will be next on so you can think of your questions. I will commit to telling you the time and date I am avaialable so you can ask your questions. You have to understaqnd we are very busy at the moment and I just have to prioritise my time.

Ok, I am here for a couple of hours..... do you have any questions on tOday's announcement or anything else that concerns you? Including of couse the share price.

Cheers Tony (not Tiny).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.