PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Good points by all herePete I commend you for your comments....

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Good points by all here

Pete I commend you for your comments. Showman did admit his shortcomings re PFS, and whilst most here, including me, see this as a big step forward, its still pretty ordinary. It just should not have happened.

Theres anger here and thats totally understandable. I agree re 21 cents it really is a massive disappointment.

That said, we are where we are now.

The fact Tony has come back is an opportunity for him...as I stated earlier.

The risks are his ego getting in the way or letting it get personal - and most of us can fall short in this area.

I'm hoping he stands up and re establishes himself and the opportunity he has in frot of him to reconnect with those shareholders that question his approach and management to this point.

But the fact is that he is the MD and has the opportunity to really turn this around big time.

I'm really glad to see him back because i'd personally like to see him get a win/win here personally and professionally.

One thing I will say folks is that we all should be mindful that he is giving us an opportunity here, so by all means go hard with the questioning, but respect the man in the process...nothing to be gained attacking him personally.

Or we might just find he might disappear again...

I'm 'guessing' momentum is about to shift...and with SS&T and Timeone getting on board Cockatoo.

The other night we got a hint perhaps that PLV could very well control the entire KIOH with Irvine, Cockatoo and perhaps Koolan.

If you have been reading between the lines here (albeit subjective and dangerous;) you might have picked up on the opportunities with Cockatoo and the production 'surprises' that just might present themselves a little later in the year.

REALLY looking forward to some meaningful valuations once Cockkatoo is sorted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.