UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I'm Back

1. 4,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99

Well hello there FELLOW Unilife shareholders, avid readers of the UNS HC thread will be pleased to know I’m back in the game. It was good to clear the mind and assess where the company was at and my own position size etc. I concluded that at 18c with selling drying up that we had to be close to the bottom (this time round). Time to jump back in. Word on the street suggests the winds of change are picking up strength.

I nearly got into trouble this week with your post Periculum. I didn’t take too kindly to you calling me a wimp last weekend. After a dozen stubbies, my wife got a hold of your post before I did (she has access to my passwords) and verballed me over selling. When she looked away to reference the post I slipped on this old favourite from our courting days

and BAM, all was forgiven. Thanks Michael, that was another close one.

On a serious note, I read a few posts calling out other posters, in particular Writer. If you reference his response and follow the trail you’ll find his story. I actually found UNS courtesy of Writer after we did our best to get another stock to the moon. That was 6 years ago. Never met the man, we exchanged a few emails and I have to say he’s a stand up guy just trying to make a few $$$ like the rest of us. I’m sure when the time is right, he’ll be back.

By the way, I spent quite a bit of time this week doing further research into Unilife. I tried a few alternative searches and found this. Looks like it’s a new reality TV series and a Unilife worker made the first episode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.