PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Yes, for better or worse, love me or hate me; I’m back. No doubt...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Yes, for better or worse, love me or hate me; I’m back. No doubt my return will not be as impactful as Back in Black for AC/DC, but it is what it is.

Let me first address my absence and the reasons behind it before getting down to business:
    •    Sorry to disappoint some, but no I didn’t die or contract a fatal disease. Although my powers may be formidable, reincarnation is not yet in my repertoire.
    •    No, I was not chased away by trolls.
    •    No, I did not “disappear” for fear of having been “wrong” about PO3. If first calling a stock at 22c on its way to $6+ is “wrong”, then I wish I was wrong about every stock I ever posted about.
    •    I couldn’t handle incorrect calls I’d made on the stock, so I slithered off into the sunset. Thankfully my skin is much thicker than that.
    •    I’d “pumped and dumped” the stock, so no longer felt the need to post on HC. I have not sold 1 share of my PO3 holding. Unlike some, for the most, I am a buy and hold speculator and don’t frequent HC to create a market to sell into.

So why did I stop posting on HC – at least about PO3 (and my other fav stock)? The reasons are pretty simple:
    •    After assessing the market macro and then drilling into my own micro, I analysed my own market strategies. This took time & required a lot of my mental resources, so I thought it would be best to keep from posting about PO3.
    •   I wanted to take a step back and look at my PO3 investment hypothesis to see whether it was still valid.
    •    Both PO3 (and the other stock) didn’t really give me much to work with, so I thought I’d wait till they did before continuing my posts.

I’m not going to react to any posts on this forum prior to this post as it has literally been weeks since I’ve looked at the forum and I don’t have the time or energy to go over months of posts and add my 2c.

So this takes us to recent events – the tremor of the BP resignation and the current TH.

Re BP; we all know the saying, “Be careful what you wish for, lest it come true!” Well who was to think, given his track record, that BP’s chairmanship of PO3 would be so underwhelming and end like this? Certainly not this little duck.

Why did he resign? We may never know the real reason (and is it really relevant?). If he can be taken at his word, he’s still supportive of the company & has stated that he’s not selling his shares. From our perspective, that’s all that really matters.

One thing was apparent to all who could read was that from the time BP took the reins at PO3, shareholders were treated like mushrooms; and I’d like to think that this TH is hopefully an indication that with Bill’s departure and CLS taking control, PO3 is hopefully starting to treat shareholders with the respect we deserve.

The fact is that CLS is the logical man to take the helm of a company that he controls. (He owns approximately 57% of the company through Dilato.) As previously stated, CLS is no mug businessman. Nobody has more of a vested interest in ensuring PO3 works than CLS.

Our other director, SL, has taken DEG from being a small cap explorer to a $1.5-2bn ASX300 company. He is no mug businessman. Similarly, I doubt that PM has suddenly lost his science acumen.

I posted numerous times that the ultimate success of PO3 will depend on 2 factors:
    1.   The strength of the FRG technology; and
    2.   The execution of the strategy in attaining widespread adoption of this technology.
    If we assume that the technology offers absolute and competitive advantages over existing technologies, that just leaves us with the execution strategy; and the fact is that notwithstanding that the company hasn’t signed with an OEM, in the past 12 months shareholders have been told sweet FA about the technology and the business.

Hopefully the TH pertaining to “a general market update outlining Purifloh’s updated technical advantages and commercial execution strategies” is the start of the company implementing a change in strategy to remedy what has been a barren 12 months in terms of news flow.

What is strange about this whole process though is how the TP segued to a TH. To quote the late, great Julius Sumner Miller, “Why is it so?”

If the company wanted to release a vanilla “general market update outlining Purifloh’s updated technical advantages and commercial execution strategies”, the stock wouldn’t have needed to enter a TH. So what gives? FIIK.

Hope we don’t have long to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.