PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I'm Back..., page-24

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @tukebay,

Was interested to read your comments about your journey since we last talked when AIR2O3 was the technology at the forefront. Now it is FRG.

The WRG team, as part of SOMNIO had a difficult journey with their water technologies through early/mid 2010's and I have seen them take a bigger step in with air purification technologies from 2018 with Dilato obviously still continuing to support them with funding draw downs. From my observation the share price has had a similar rollercoaster ride but this time in terms of dollars rather than cents since the consolidation and name change.

Are you still feeling confident that PO3 will be able to get this technology up and going in the short term or as I am reading, you are holding for a potential reward in the Long Term?

I am still following this stock from a distance because of my water technology background but I am wondering if they should have stayed focused on water rather than diversifying into Air/Surface purification as well.

Interested in your thoughts now since we last talked back in 2017/18. And Yes, I still believe that UV light is one of the best technologies to kill bacteria and organic nano-particulate matter in water.

Last edited by Neil1959: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.