PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Hi @Neil1959. I think we've all been disappointed by the...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Hi @Neil1959.
    I think we've all been disappointed by the performance or lack thereof of PO3 over the last 12 months or so, especially given the high hopes we had for BP as chairman & the potential windfall we all saw from COVID.
    Notwithstanding this, CLS - the controlling shareholder and person with most to benefit from a successful exploitation of the FRG technology; is now at the helm.
    CLS is no slouch and the addition of Alex Sava and Vigneswaran Appia (AS has an amazing track record & wouldn't be coming on board unless he was truly convinced of the advantages of FRG. He has done his DD & has the ability to understand this tech better than most. His comments in the last qtrly were VERY reassuring.) in particular and Jon Evans who I know less about has further increased my confidence that the company is back on track & well staffed to execute.
    I'd like to think we have some clarity on the path forward in the ST, as I'm sure CLS will have taken stock of where the company was & where he wants to take it.
    Similarly, the appointment of Will Siganto, as introduced by JE, is a hint as to the way forward.
    I also wouldn't discount a deal with an OEM after all the work done in the US.
    In short, I think we've turned the corner, we just need some more clarityy from the compnay; which I'm sure will be forthcoming now that we have a chairman who believes in not treating shareholders like mushrooms.
    Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.