When I was trading full-time, it was great. I could watch the...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    When I was trading full-time, it was great. I could watch the screens all day, and time my entries and exits. Then I got a full-time job for a change of scenery. Problem was, no longer could I watch the market like a hawk and trade. To get around this, there was the option to spend months learning how to write code and then execute trades. Not my cup of tea.
    Enter Trade Companion. A drag n' drop, no code trade automation tool. Create conditions for entering, exiting, taking profits etc. I know my strategy, and how I react when the market or a stock moves a certain way, so I want to create automations to work for me.

Right now, we are in market validation - figuring if this is something other traders want. If you have 2 minutes (I promise), could you please fill out the survey here:

If you want to learn more, visit https://www.tradecompanion.com.au - or continue the discussion here.

At this stage, we really want to know what the market thinks about the ability to execute and use this.
    Thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.